Cool off from the summer heat with this refreshing mocktail. It makes the perfect welcome drink for your summer grill parties. Or, simply treat yourself so an afternoon refresher!
Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, nut-free and no processed sugar.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
16-20 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
4 cups chopped and seeded watermelon
16 oz sparkling water
1. Place watermelon chunks in a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Fill four, tall glasses half full with ice. Add in 4-5 mint leaves to each glass and muddle together with ice to release the fragrant mint oils.
3. Divide the watermelon puree equally into each glass and squeeze the juice from ½ of a lime into each glass.
4. Top each glass with 4 oz of sparkling water and stir to combine.
5. Garnish with a fresh mint sprig, if desired.